Monday, July 25, 2016

Wine Tasting: 2013 Honey Bee Sweet Riesling

Tonight's wine is Honey Bee Sweet Riesling.  I was looking for a new wine at my local shop to pair with the Cajun dishes I make often.  I generally prefer semi-sweet with my Cajun dishes, but I decided to go ahead and try their recommendation.

Tasting Notes:
Blonde in color with light rubber and citrus aromas. Fully bodied and sweet, but not overpoweringly so. Pineapple, vanilla, and honey with also some lemon citrus notes.

Final Thoughts:
I like it.  Quite tasty and while slightly sweeter than I prefer with my Cajun dishes, it still worked nicely enough.

On a side note, this is the first wine that I ever had to add to CellarTracker.com. I've added new vintages, but never an entirely new wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment