Friday, February 26, 2016

Wine Thoughts: 2013 Miro Pinot Noir


So, what's in my glass tonight is something I've already reviewed here. 2013 Miro Pinot Noir from the Russian River Valley in Sonoma California.

Normally, I wouldn't post it again except for the fact that I have to reiterate how incredibly good this is. I'm going to use a word I never use. This Pinot Noir is "fabulous".

Very light and soft on the tongue, but it explodes with airy flavors of fruits and florals with perfect balance and acidity. In my opinion, this wine is a deal at $80, but it can be purchased for as little as $28 US.

I only know of one place that has it (you cannot get it from the winery website anymore) and selfishly, I will not share that location. Unselfishly, I will say this, if you can find a bottle (or a case) of it. I would jump all over it. It will reward you for your efforts.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment